Family Life in Islam
By Hasan Ali. Whether it be your wife, husband, parent, child or future prospective, these lectures will provide the basic, necessary tools from the Quran and the Sunnah to enhance your inter-personal relationships. Discover your own rights and the rights of others, as well as other people’s personality types, which provides to a greater understanding of how to deal with the person in the best possible way to achieve your goal.
 - Idividual Rights Basic human rights of a civilization, which are also the rights of family members, are discussed here, including the right to a good upbringing, the right to participate in the affairs of those in charge, the right to the freedom of expression and security of personal freedom
 - Idividual Rights Continued A comprehensive Quranic outlook on human rights that are also found in family life including the right to a good upbringing and the right to the freedom of expression
 - Compatible Marriage Marriage is the beginning of a new family life and the spouse may either make heaven or hell for a person in this world. so find out how to choose the most compatible person for marriage by analyzing sixteen different personality types, whether you are choosing for yourself or for a loved one.
 - Womens Rights Today the West accuses Islam of denying Muslim women their rights but this lecture demonstrate that fact that Islam gave women their rights 1200 years before Europe and the west even began to discuss women's rights! The rights of husbands and wives is also discussed
 - Nature of Men and Women Every couple tries to avoid an argument, but somehow it always seems to take place; this lecture tries to solve this problem by highlighting the differences in the nature of men and women, the rights of parents and of how Prophet (pbuh) treated children are also discussed here
 - How to Raise Children This lecture deals with practical ways of dealing with children starting from pregnancy and moving on to early childhood. It offers general principles of controlling children in the correct manner without harshness or leniency, which are all backed up from the Quran and Sunnah
The Benefits of Tawbah
Sheikh Safi Khan of Dar-Us-Salam Presents the Benefits of Tawbah. Scholars interpret tawbah (repentance) to mean all of the following: (i) immediate renunciation of the sin, (ii) firm intention and determination to not return to the sin ever again, (iii) regret over having committed a sin, and, if the sin was against the rights of another human being, then one mast also, (iv) compensate for it.
Torn Land - A History Of Palestine
A detailed and historical study of Palestine spanning 4000 years of complex and violent history. A unique perspective into the Palestine and Israeli conflict: two claims to the same land provoke a combustible climate as the debate lingers to who has the legitimate claim to this sacred, ancient and torn land.
Purification of the Heart
AbdulBary Yahya was born in Vietnam during the Vietnam War, and very soon thereafter immigrated to the U.S. with his family. He grew up in Seattle, WA and after completing his primary and secondary education there, began his studies at the Islamic University of Madinah. It was at the University that he befriended Muhammad Alshareef, as they sat next to each other in the first year of their studies. Upon graduation from the Islamic University of Madinah’s College of Shariah, AbdulBary Yahya returned to Vietnam and Cambodia and became a teacher and director of the Revival of Islamic Heritage Society in Cambodia and the Umm al-Qura Charity Organization in Vietnam. He presently resides in Seattle, WA with his family, and is an instructor with AlMaghrib Institute, an organization that provides trademark double-weekend seminars leading students towards a bachelor's degree in Islamic Studies. He is currently the Imam (spiritual leader and advisor) of Masjid Jaamiul Muslimeen in Seattle, WA. He also holds the positions of President of the Cham Refugee Community and Vice-President of the Islamic Center of Washington State.
The End Of Time | A New Beginning
The Day of Judgement (AL Qiyamah), a day where the complete destruction of Earth and the Universe will take place. A day of destruction and terror that has never been witnessed by any eye before.This event will mark the final day of life on Earth, it will also be the start of a new eternal life in the Hereafter. Lecture Titles & Speakers: 1. One Man to Unite Them All...The Return of Jesus(AS) by Uthman Lateef 2. Flat Line...The Point of No Return by SUhaib Hasan 3. The Sound of The Trumpet...The Real Terror Starts by Murtaza Khan 4. Ghafla...Time Waits For No Man by Abdul Majeed Alee Hasan Bonus Lecture: Paradise or Hell...Your Just Reward by Anwar al-Awlaki
Self Image Psychology
Self Image Psychology expounds on some of the harmful messages promoted by the western media. The speaker points out how these common messages damage the Muslims’ self-image psychology. Among the many things discussed in this presentation are examples of proper self-respect and self-reverence from the lives of the Companions of the Prophet Muhammad (s). In addition, the speaker mentions common acts that entail lack of self esteem, such as the changing of Muslim names to non Muslim ones and the changing of the Islamic identity in general. The mere nature of this discussion reveals how Muslims today really view themselves.
Fiqh of Love - Marriage in Islam
Fiqh of Love - The Fiqh of Marriage in Islam is the official recording of an AIMaghrib Institute seminar. What you hold in your hands is a detailed look at the process and rites of marriage in Islam as explained by Shaykh Yaser Birjas. The seminar begins with a discussion of the various concepts of love as defined by Islam and other competing theories. It then presents the flqh of marriage beginning with the search for a suitable spouse, following the entire process including the details of the marriage contract and then concluding with advice for marriage life. This amazing seminar is a testament to the comprehensive nature of Islam as well as to the mercy and sensitivity of Allah that He should make clear to us the right way even in our most intimate affairs. Insha'Allah, you'll witness your Eman growing stronger as your understanding of the wisdom of the Qur'an and Sunnah comes alive in your mind, in your soul, and in your heart.
The Names and Attributes of Allah
In these lectures Ustaadh Alomgir Ali traverses through the noblest and best of all knowledge, knowledge of Allah and His Names and Attributes. The level of honour of any kind of knowledge has to do wth the object of knowledge, and the object of knowledge in this case is Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, through His Names, attributes and deeds.Occupying oneself with seeking this knowledge and studying it properly is the pursuit of the highest objective, and acquiring this knowledge is one of the best gifts a person may be given.